A BEng Computer Systems Engineering student, with experience working as a Software Engineer. I have an excellent programming background with strong technical skills including web and software development. I am currently registered on a placement year and I am working for Intel UK as a Software Engineer.
2014 - 2018
1st year modules include: Programing (Java 85%, Python 79%), Electronic systems 71%, Maths 65%.
2nd year modules include: Programing (C, C++), Electronic systems, Maths, Software Engineering, Human Computer Interactions.
2011 - 2014
- Design software basing on a customer`s needs using UML and UML2.
- Develop software using methodologies and processes like Agile.
- Test my final product`s quality by preparing scenarios and act as a simple user or develop robots to make random tests.
- Worked on open source projects.
- Learned how to setup a network and configure it using command lines.
- Worked on a groupware project and learned how to work with a distant team.
- Learned databases development and management.
Modules include: Programing (95%), Networks (70%), Databases (80%), Maths (65%) and Physics (60%).
Overall grade: 75%
Final year project: My Health (Ma Santé), a smart card based system for managing medical records within a medical centre and facilitates the data exchange between different medical centres around the world. The idea is to store the medical record of a patient inside his smart card.
2011 - 2014
Level achieved: Upper-Intermediate 3
2007 - 2011
Learned programming and networks basics.
Modules include: Programing (83%), Physics (75%), Maths (65%).
Overall grade: 70%
Databases development and management: SQL, MDX, DAX and PL/SQL.
Software development: Pascal, C, C++, C#, Java, and Python.
Software architectures: MVC.
Distributed systems development.
Networks setup and configuration.
July 2016 - Present
- Planning and managing a project.
- Developing a Business Intelligence Software based on Microsoft technologies.
- Supporting customers technically.
- Monitoring product quality and customer returns.
- Building a drone using Intel Real Sense camera technology.
- Building robots and mobile apps to control Genuino 101 via Bluetooth.
- Teaching kids programming and planning educative activities for them.
February 2016 - Present
Fleuve Santé, or River Health in English, is a medical web portal that brings together all online needs and well beings of users to their lives with simple clicks. We share with them most recent news about health and fitness and provides females with best beauty tips and tricks.
Developed by me in 2012 by the name of My Health. In 2016, I decided to revive the project by giving it another name and change the design and content. My Health targeted mainly Tunisian users, while River Health targets all Francophone users.
Through this project, I have strengthened my programming and data structure skills, built my project management and business development experience and learnt a lot about the medical field.
June 2015 - August 2015
- Developed a website for the company using WordPress: www.t3l.fr.
- Developed an hybrid mobile application and a re-engineered COMEC website for France, Tunisia and Algeria (COMEC IS A SUB COMPANY OF T3L HOLDING).
January 2014 – August 2014
- Developed a website for the company using WordPress with a mobile app basing on Google maps to help costumers finding PayPoint terminals to use for payment.
- Developed a database to collect data of all Terminals (position, type, contract type, etc.).
- Tracked Terminals status daily and worked in corporation with the technical stuff, I call the closest team to go and fix a terminal that showed a problem on my tracking screen.
- I had the chance to use my GroupWare knowledge by working with a distant team from Russia who works for the mother company “WebMoney”. We’ve developed a PhoneGap application dedicated to customers to find closest terminals.
December 2012 – September 2013
- Worked on a pure HTML and PHP web portal where I`ve developed both backend and frontend.
- Developed my own system for posts management online, and made from it and extensible platform that allows adding new authors with various access restrictions.
- Managed and controlled the hosting online via CPanel and gave a monthly feedback.
- Working on a whole web portal on my own gave a deep experience in web development, as well as managing the host, which gave me a great experience in avoiding web attacks and server performance problems that might be caused by scripts.
- This opportunity helped me a lot building my confidence to work on a whole product by my own and gave the chance to fight against time and learn how to manage it.
June 2012 - September 2012
- Worked on Android and PhoneGap platforms where I’ve contributed in developing a First Aids Android application.
- Worked as a member of 3 developers team and used to give weekly feedback on my work progress.
- I’ve learned a lot about Android mobile apps and learned to be always up-to-date with recent libraries, news and technologies that I can used to boost my product’s quality. Working in team for the first time on a product that will be commercialised helped me a lot boosting my team work skills and putting a first step in my professional career after wining the third prize in Orange’s summer challenge and having been chosen as the best employee in orange’s developing center between 4 teams and 12 developer.
Interests: Swimming, Football, Computing, Cooking, Travel and Reading.
- Graduation – 2014: Best project award on my final year at HSTSC (Ma Santé) where I’ve managed to lead a team of 3 for 6 months and achieve a high performance to come out with the final product.
- Arts Challenge – 2013: Best android application award for developing a user guide app for a new-born tablet called T216 by arts.
Arabic (Native), English (Fluent), French (Fluent), German (pre-intermediate), Russian (pare-intermediate)
Available on request.